We picked pumpkins today with my good friend Megan and her twin girls.

The girls had a blast

Sadie couldn't stop smiling

Ava picked out 5 BIG pumpkins all by herself!

This is Earl (Megan's dad)
He owns the pumpkin patch and was nice enough to let us pick as many as we wanted!

Sweet Sadie posin for her mommy



I laugh every time I look at these 3 pics above
I love Sadie's squinty smile

We went to Earls warehouse to pick out some baby pumpkins

Earl has a cow in his back yard.......her name is Shorty

Sadie checking out the equipment

Ava posin for Mom

Meg with her two girls, Kiley and Riley
Thanks Meg!
















6 comments:
Your girls are so cute! I love the pictures and especially Sadie's new smile....
Natalie called me last night and told me that she is doing an oil party @ Jen's on the 22nd of Oct. @ 7. If you want to do one with her and invite all of your family & any friends (instead of doing one @ your house) Jen told Natalie you could do it with her if you want! Just let Jen know... Any questions just call me.... THanks
Darling, Darling Darling we love pumpkin pictures. Cassie Happy Belated B-day, I am such a loser, I hope turning 30 was fabulous
I can't believe how big Sadie is getting! These babies are growing up too fast! We need to get together soon. Maybe you need to get your bums down to St. George? Love you guys!
I love Sadie's jacket! So stylish. :) So are you guys still going to SoCal this fall? I'm not sure if we'll join you, it'll depend on the weekend, but let me know!
How fun, and your girls are so cute.
Fun photos! I love the pumpkin patch!
Post a Comment