
I'm having one of those "crazy mom" days today! At this very moment I am locked away in my bedroom attempting a little peace and quite. The kids are banging on my door and reaching their chubby fingers under the door and screaming "mom!" "MOM!". Spence ( dear, sweet Spence) is fixing dinner and washing the dishes. " go take the night off", he said.
Do I feel guilty, you ask? Ummmmm........ NOPE! I am doing it for the sake of my sanity and their safety!















4 comments:
Oh, I know all too well what those days and moments are like. You've seen me in action, at the end of my sanity rope! That is sweet of spence to relieve you for a night. What a guy! He needs to give Nic some pointers :) ha ha J/K. Nic is wonderful. ;) Hope tommorrow is a better day.
O Cass,I love it, and know the feeling all to well.
I have been peeking at your blog for a while, and you always make me laugh.
What a sweet husband you have that understands! Don't you love it when they do that? Never feel guilty for some badly needed alone time! I figure it's alone time or child abuse, take your pick. :)
Oh, I think we all get to that point. I know I get there. Luckily, Luke is good like Spence to take Sofia pretty much every night so I can go to Zumba and regain my sanity. Love that boy! We got some good husbands.
Post a Comment