Saturday, October 10, 2009

I tried this doily design pumpkin with the girls today......... ok, so I did most of the work myself. But I think it turned out pretty cute!

If you would like to try it, I would recommend using a permanent marker instead of black paint. It is a lot easier and faster!



I found a few other cute pumpkin ideas


See bleow:


Black & White Pumpkins // "Pumpkin Decorating Ideas" // Photo: Dana Gallagher/Country Living

Crescent Moon Pumpkin // "Pumpkin Decorating Ideas" // Photo: Dana Gallagher/Country Living

Leaf Pattern Pumpkin // "Pumpkin Decorating Ideas" // Photo: Steven Randazzo/Country Living

Pumpkin Greeting // "Pumpkin Decorating Ideas" // Photo: Matthew Benson/Country Living


















HAPPY DECORATING!



1 comments:

LUKE AND MONICA said...

I love the black and white pumpkins. I bought a white pumpkin but I haven't gotten around to getting it painted. Oh, P.S. have tons of fun in Cabo for us. We wish we could go... maybe next time.