Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Stella and Dot party a success!

Stella and Dot, jewelry, fall trends, fall jewelry, jewelry direct sales, home parties, jewelry trunk shows

Thanks to everyone who attended my Stella and Dot trunk show last night! I had an amazing time and I hope you all did too! It was fun catching up with everyone.
And remember ladies!...... I am not officially closing my party until tuesday the 15th of September. That's one week from now. So if there is a piece of jewelry that you just haven't been able to get off your mind...... just let me know. We can still get it ordered!

THANKS AGAIN!!!

2 comments:

Mikol said...

Sorry I didn't make it over, I had a class that went long. I'll check out their site and see if there is anything I can't live without. :)

Carly said...

It was a blast Cass!