Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Brown family reunion

THIS SUMMER HAS BEEN EXTREMELY BUSY!!!  I have had no time to blog ...... no time for much of anything really.  My laundry is pilled up sky high (clean and dirty).  Oh ..... how I detest doing laundry.  It NEVER ends!


We had the Brown family reunion (Spencer's Mom's side) last week at the Young family ranch in Morgan.  I found a couple picks on Kellerie's facebook page.  I haven't even looked at the ones I took.


Below is a pic of the entire family.  


Here is a pic of the Young crew.  

I think it turned out pretty darn good.  Thanks for taking the pic Greg!


1 comments:

the bybee's said...

Hey Cassie,
I haven't really been into the blogging thing for a while, but I wanted to check in on others blogs and I came to yours. What a great family photo. And Ava's party looks like it was so cute and so much fun. Keep in touch.