Tuesday, August 11, 2009

500 days of Summer

(500) Days Of Summer-Music From The Motion Picture

Spence and I had a little alone time last night and decided to go see a movie. Going to movies is probably one of our favorite things to do together. Nothing was really playing last night, so we took a chance and went to see 500 days of Summer. I say "took a chance" because I can rarely talk Spence into seeing romantic comedies. And if the movie is bad, I run the risk of him saying, "see!, I told you that we shouldn't have gone to see a chick flick!"
Well.....

DRUM ROLL PLEASE.....

He liked it!

What a great movie! It was funny and the acting was really good! It was so nice to go see a film that was thoughtful and without all the nudity, violence and bad language!
And the soundtrack is AWESOME!!!