(Photo pirated from Clytie's facebook page)
So I was sitting in yoga this morning (Can I just tell you how much I LOVE yoga!!!) If you haven't tried it, you must!!! So as I was relaxing in Shavasana: eyes closed.... legs crossed...... hands at my heart.....ahhh bliss...... So sorry, back to my story.... As I was relaxing in Shavasana, my Yoga instructor began to read this awesome quote that I just had to share with my blog friends.
"You think of yourselves as humans searching for a spiritual awakening, when in fact you are spiritual beings attempting to cope with a human awakening. Seeing yourselves from the perspective of the spirit within will help you to remember why you came here and what you came here to do."- The Group
(Nice eh?)
To my embarrassment, I suddenly could not control a crazy impulse to yell,
"Ooooh I really like that quote!!"
(dumb da dumb dumb)
***For those of you non-yogis...... yelling in the middle of Shavasana is Bad.
Next time I will definitely try a little harder to control myself.
"Namaste"

















6 comments:
Love it! It reminds me of one my favorites from C.S. Lewis: You do not have a soul, you have a body. You ARE a soul.
Oooh! I like that quote too!
Cassie, you are hilarious I can see you doing that. so funny, I to love that quote thanks for sharing!
omg i am cracking up that you yelled during shavasana, i bet everyone died laughing!! i was totally going to come this morning and then our schedule changed for picking up max. =( miss ya!
Ah ha ha ha! That's awesome! Gold star for you, Cass!
I want to go to Yoga where-ever that picture was taken! Oh yeah. That looks awesome!!!!
Post a Comment