The dishes are done and the girls are busy eating their pancakes. Seems like an opportune time to take a much needed shower. I slip into the shower and turn the water to HOT and shut the door so that the room gets nice and steamy. I close my eyes and let the hot warm water run down my face ........ ahhhh peace and quiet. Life doesn't get any better than this! I finish rinsing my hair and begin to wipe the water from my eyes when I suddenly realize that I am no longer alone. Starring back at me through the glass shower door are
these two little stinkers!


So much for my attempt at piece and quiet.
(And yes....... I jumped out of the shower to grab my camera)
I love you my
SILLY sneaky little GIRLS!
















12 comments:
Cassie,
WOW, What a beautiful family you guys have. It seems like yesterday we were in high school worring about nothing and know we are moms worring about poops in the bath tub!! That is hilarious by the way! How time flys...tell Spencer Hello. It is great to hear from you.
Ashley
Well, take the peeps as long as they want to look! One day I'm sure we will all be repulsive, take it when and how you can, ha!
Okay your kids are so cute and crazy like mine.
Okay I need help again. How do you get your pictures all together like in a group I love it. Plus your page looks so clean I never an get me text to go in good I am very frustrated.
haha, love this! i am going to do my darndest to be there. pray for me.
Cassie you kill me!! The shower is my favorite hiding place too. Usually doesn't last long before I am discovered. Nuts!! Glad I'm not the only one. Love their little faces pressed up against the glass! Hahaha... those are the moments we are going to miss!
I just love that you got out of the shower to get your camera!! Would you die if you could see your reflection in the glass??!! That would be so hillarious
What time on Sat Brynleigh has to be at a party in So ogden... do you prefer no kids?
such adorable little stinkers!
Hey Cass! I'm glad to see that this happens to other moms too, I can't EVER get anytime to my self... I had to actually put Dash down last night to change my clothes and Drew (my oldest) told me that was so mean, whuuut?? I tell ya, it's a good thing God made thim so darn cute huh!
This happens to me all the time, except it is my husband smashing his face against the glass...it isn't as cute.
LOL! That is great! Too funny:)
That's funny Carly. You should take his picture next time...hmmmm..... on second thought, that might look kind of creepy.
Post a Comment