I get extremely excited when I find new and original clothing for my kids..... Who doesn't? (especially when the stuff is not too pricey). Here are a couple of shops I have found lately.
I LOVE PLUM: I really do!
I found I Love Plum a few weeks back when I bought some things for the Cora Paige fundraiser. I fell in L.O.V.E with this little shop. This stay at home mom loves to create bright and fun designs out of different scraps of fabric. I absolutely love unique/handmade kids clothes. Below are the two shirts I bought for my girls.
Click here for more designs.
(There is boy stuff too)
.................................................................................................................................................................
DASH AND DIESEL
I've been meaning to post about Dash and Diesel for a few weeks. My friend Heather, who is an amazing artist, has recently started up her own baby clothing line! CHECK IT OUT! It is DARLING!!! Each onsie and T is hand made by Heather herself! (Yes, the art work is all Heather!) She hand dies and distresses each one by hand so they are all unique. If you want your babies to be styli'n, dress them up in one of these puppies!
Oh.. and Dash and Diesel are the names of her two little boys! So cute. Below are a couple of her designs.

My favorite

My second favorite!
Click here for more.
(There are boy designs too)
HAVE FUN SHOPPING!
















6 comments:
hey cass! call me when you get a sec and let's get together today! danny is golfing so i'm free allllll day. i'm up for little cherry blossoms or anything.
435.770.8966
i don't have your number anymore!
Some way cute stuff. I saw Heather on Good Things Utah a while back and have been meaning to get a cute onsie and hat for my new little one...thanks for reminding me!! Her stuff is SOOOO cute!!
Hope you are doing good...haven't seen you and the girls for so long it seems. We will have to meet up at Lance and Nat's pool or something this summer.
Oh...I love to find new places to spend some bucks on clothes for Sadie. I will have to check them out...thanks for the heads up!
Cute, Cass! And way to go, Heather!!! She's awesome, huh?
Way cute stuff. I'll for sure have to check it out!! Thanks for the tip!! I don't know that Nic will be quite as thankful :)
Hey Cass, Your awesome! Thanks for posting!Your blog is so cute! When are we going to dinner?
Post a Comment