Sadie is cracking me up lately. She is full of energy and sass. She isn't talking much yet, but she has no problem getting her point across. Yes, she is picking her nose in this next pic {she learned it from Ava} and yes she is wearing Dora panties on top of her pj bottoms. Every morning she pulls out a pair of Ava's underpants and grunts at me until I help her put them on. I took these pics the other day and they made me laugh. I had to share them.
So cute!















5 comments:
Tatoe is such a ham.
That is so funny. Anna is the same way with having her own agenda and letting you know what is on her mind. It must be the 2nd kid/same sex syndrome or something. Fiesty and sassy.
That is so dang cute! I love it! That is what makes being a mom so much fun...when they make us laugh! You have such beautiful girls* Thanks for inviting me to see your blog- I love it!
crazy sadie, totally cute. Hey I will call you this week.
Take care
haha! That is hilarious!! I can't believe she did that all by herself.
Post a Comment