I think I'm getting a little carried away with the whole blogging/picture taking thing. (stop giggling Kell!) It's become sort of an addiction and I seriously need to calm it down a bit.....But maybe just ONE MORE post this week!
So yesterday my sister Natalie and I got together for a little sisterly-bonding time and we attempted to play tennis. I say "attempted" because we can't even hit the ball back and forth more than 2 times before it goes flying over the fence......into other people's courts....in my eye (that's another story in its self). But I did manage to get some fun pics that I would like to share. I am so glad that Ava was there because she was our "official ball fetcher". She ran up and down the court with her bug catching net picking up all of our "out of bounds" balls.....and believe me, there were more than a few!
After tennis, Ava volunteered to take our picture. We couldn't stop lauging because the camera was seriously bigger than her head.















12 comments:
She is so cute! I love her little poses. I can't believe she took those pictures! She is going to be a photographer!
Cass..your girls are DARLING...sounds like you had fun, enjoy them while they are young, it gets way to busy the older they get!!
how fun!! I need to start playing tennis I think. I LOVE the last pic of Ava blowing bubbles!
Ava is hilarious.
Don't stop taking pictures! I love it!
Don't stop the posts! They are great! Cute pics! I wish I knew how to play tennis!
That was a fun day Cass. We should keep playing. I guess we could use a 'little' more practice. Those kids of yours.....cute, cute, cute.
Cassie,
Sooo super cute I am impressed at Ava's photography skills!! And Brynleigh will be by again with the signs this weekend!!
you should totally come! and no, I am NOT bring Max. Because I don't enjoy torture. =) Give me a call and I will give you the scoop!435.770.8966
p.s. love the new header! such a cute shot!
cassie!!! I miss you like the desert misses the rain! call me! lets go garden shopping! i love that little Ava! brighton and tatem want to know when you guys are coming over... we should do something this week while the boys are gone.
Post a Comment