Sunday, April 13, 2008

PUERTO RICO...UPDATE

Puerto Rico has been an awesome time so far! It has been such a great thing for me and Spence to get away and have a little time alone. We arrived on Thursday night after a long day of traveling....we then went straight to bed! The beaches here are beautiful and we have spent a lot of time relaxing in the sun while reading a book or drinking pina coladas (virgin of course). Sherry and I took a tennis lesson and I only semi sucked this time. The spa here is amazing and I had the best deep tissue massage I think I have ever had...ever! Today we rented a car and drove to old San Juan. We walked through the streets and visited some historical sites. And believe it or not, Sherry and I actually found a mall and did some shopping. I was thrilled to find a Zara kids here. I wish we had this store at home. Well thats a quick update of the last few days. Soon I will be posting some pics!

4 comments:

Carly said...

sounds awesome, can't wait to see pics!

jealous of the tennis, i want to start back up when i get home...so get ready!

The Cooper family said...

I WAS REALLY WORRIED THAT THE LOCALS MIGHT HAVE SLIPPED A NONVIRGIN DAIQUIRI PAST YOU CASS! Glad you are having a great time, and I am so jealous that you and spence are sitting in the sun right now! Have a safe flight home!

Sarah said...

Wow, that sounds awesome! Be careful of those locals. Ash is right, they like to try and get you drunk! Ha ha.

MegBass said...

HEY Cass! I'm jealous too!! I would love to be on the beach with you guys!! Your girls are so sweet, we had a lot of fun watching them. I felt like I got everything down today so when you need me again, I will know what to do!! Can't wait to see pics and see you when you get home!